CEVT is here to make urban mobility enjoyable, smart, and sustainable. We fast-track innovation and transform ideas into pioneering technology solutions. Automotive is in our DNA and intelligent mobility is our core. We serve society with sustainable mobility solutions, both private and shared.
As part of ZEEKR and the Geely family, one of the most innovative and fastest-growing global mobility groups, our work comes to life in products and services from world-leading brands. CEVT was built by people from all over the world. We’re flexible, fast, and always in motion.
ADAS Specialist: Attribute Leader
Do you like to think big? Do you want to be a part of creating mobility solutions that are entirely new?
We are looking for an ADAS expert who will lead our product development forward. You will be on the lookout for the best suppliers of ADAS functions, the new market trends, the new regulations, and the best technology. You will set up the performance requirements of the functions and you will promote the required products and functions for each vehicle line.
At CEVT we will build an eco-system based on our key partnerships and research projects to be on the front end of the ADAS race in the Geely family and in the world.
As our ADAS Specialist, you will be based in Lindholmen, Gothenburg, but you will collaborate on a daily basis with the engineering teams in Sweden and China as well as 3rd party suppliers.
This is what you will do most of the time:
- Collaborate with the project and product team to develop CEVT's Intelligent ADAS systems.
- Take the lead in defining driver perception from a user-centric perspective.
- Provide support to the ADAS team in the selection of suppliers, subsystems, and components.
- Define quantitative metrics (KPIs) to evaluate product capabilities.
- Effectively report KPIs about the development and test status of the end user ADAS functions.
- Innovate, establish best practices, and enhance internal processes.
- Interpret test results, propose recommendations for improvement, and articulate how changes will impact the product.
- Document and present findings to cross-functional teams and engineering management.
- Support vehicle milestones by contributing attribute inputs at each project phase.
- Serve as the key point of contact for Vehicle Engineering in all matters related to complete vehicle ADAS.
- Organize and oversee test events and competitor benchmark events, both internally and at external labs and proving grounds.
You and your skills
- EU B-driver’s license.
- A minimum of 5 years of OEM product development experience in ADAS & Functional Safety.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant engineering field.
- Strong understanding of vehicle dynamics and vehicle control.
- Proven track record of defining, managing, and achieving system and vehicle-level safety targets.
- Sound working knowledge of vehicle system functionality and electro/mechanical control strategies.
- Hands-on experience in system/software development and automated driving feature testing.
- Previous experience in ADAS testing, including instrumentation, data acquisition, and data processing.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Experience in interpreting customer quality data (e.g., JD Power).
- Capable of working as a member of a team across several cross functional disciplines, including with external stakeholders.
- Meritorious is previous knowledge of ADAS regulations: NCAP, R79, R152, R157.
- Thoroughness and attention to details.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing.
Do you want to join us on our journey? Welcome, to contact us for more information:
Emma Hilmersson, Head of ADAS, email@example.com for questions regarding the position
Kristina Larsson Djokovic, Senior Recruiter, 072-988 85 44, firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding the recruitment process
Read more about our recruitment process here.
Last application date: 2024-03-02
Please note that due to GDPR, we can only accept applications and CVs sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
Working at CEVT
We are engineers, developers, and innovators from around the world. Joined together by entrepreneurship, our unique blend of Chinese and Scandinavian culture, and a belief in a smarter more sustainable future.
- Supportive and creative work environment
- 30 days of vacation and additional 8 days paid ATK- days annually
- Great office location at Lindholmen