CEVT is here to make urban mobility enjoyable, smart and sustainable. We fast-track innovation and transform ideas into pioneering technology solutions. Automotive is in our DNA and intelligent mobility is our core. We serve society with sustainable mobility solutions, both private and shared.
As part of ZEEKR and the Geely family, one of the most innovative and fastest growing global mobility groups, our work comes to life in products and services from world-leading brands. CEVT was built by people from all over the world. We’re flexible, fast, and always in motion.
ZEEKR EU will have overall ownership and responsibility to develop business, deliver profitable ZEEKR products for the European market.
Come and join us at ZEEKR EU and become a part of our innovative team. We are now looking for an experienced colleague for the position of Business lead development.
- Responsible for the business development of ZEEKR EU incl. communication and establishing business relations with one or several customers and partners.
- Responsible for defining products and business to ensure the company's profitability according to the targets defined by management.
- Lead cross functional teams consisting of members from Marketing, Sales, Branding, R&D, Finance and Project team.
- Define deliverables and break down to all parties involved and follow up on status deliverables (technical, financial, etc) to ensure overall success.
- Business Development: entails tasks and processes to develop and implement growth opportunities
- Negotiation skills: identify leads and convert leads to profitable contracts, including technical deliverables, payment plan, etc
- Project Management: discipline of initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet success criteria
- Budgeting: experience planning how the financial resources of a business are to be allocated during the next business period
- Market understanding: contribute to increased strategic awareness by uncovering and enlightening the unknown and by understanding market dynamics
- Core: Entrepreneurial, Result Oriented, Initiator. Team player
- Additional: Sales Oriented, Networker, Business Savvy, Customer-Centric
- This is a senior role and to be successful in this role we see that you have either documented experience of Business development from different industries or a long experience of product planning strategy within the Automotive industry. If you have solid experience with digital services or product management that could also be a suitable background for this role. The combination of the experiences above is highly meritorious.
- You will be based at our office in Lindholmen, but occasionally you would go on expeditions and travel abroad.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Do you want to join us in our journey? Welcome to contact us for more information:
Kristina Larsson Djokovic, Senior Recruiter, email@example.com, +46 72 988 85 44 for questions regarding the recruitment process.
Last Application date: 2023-09-24
Apply today, we will perform ongoing selection during the application period.
We look forward to hearing from you.
In the recruitment process for this role, a background check will be carried out for the final candidate.
Please note that due to GDPR regulations, we can only accept applications sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
Working at CEVT
We are engineers, developers, and innovators from around the world. Joined together by entrepreneurship, our unique blend of Chinese and Scandinavian culture, and a belief in a smarter more sustainable future.
- Supportive and creative work environment
- 30 days of vacation and additional 8 days paid ATK- days annually
- Great office location at Lindholmen Science Park