Service Network Development Manager
ZEEKR is a premium electric vehicle and technology solutions brand from Geely Holding Group, China’s largest privately held automotive company. The ZEEKR brand and its first car, the 001, were unveiled at a brand night prior to Shanghai Auto Show in April 2021. What ZEEKR pursues is to co-create the highest enjoyment for the travel experience of its users. As a global company, ZEEKR employs over 10,000 members of staff, covering China, Europe, North America and other places.
Hand on heart – aren’t you a bit bored with your current, mundane job and yearn for a little more flair and pizzazz? Wouldn’t it be awesome to be part of launching a new premium mobility brand in Europe? If, like us, you thrive in an innovative and fast environment and love to get your hands – but not your car! – dirty, ZEEKR might just be the place for you.
This is a unique opportunity for you to join us at ZEEKR as Service Network Development Manager and become a part of a hands-on, dynamic and innovative culture.
As Service Network Development Manager you will work closely with the Customer Care management team members, as well as the department colleagues.
You will interact with many areas in the ZEEKR organization, as well as external partners. To be a part of our team, you need to carry strong leadership skills, be very flexible, and always ask yourself how you can contribute to the department’s goals and challenges. You will be a part of an open-minded and supportive team, where we together create and develop for success! We are striving to have a flat and flexible organization, where everyone can, and will, make an impact.
This is what you will do most of the time:
- Responsible for developing and rolling out ground-breaking and innovative solutions for a hybrid workshop network across ZEEKR EU markets.
- Engage with suitable workshop partners and deliver effective relationships to increase our After sales capacity in line with our European sales growth.
- Manage performance of workshop partners for both commercial and customer satisfaction measures, taking appropriate actions where performance is below our high standards.
- Provide EU markets with relevant pan-European standards to ensure high standards and consistency of approach across workshops and other hybrid repair solutions.
- Facilitate effective solutions on all key workshop necessities – eg parts, tooling & equipment, technical knowledge, training and warranty requirements – by liaising with appropriate ZEEKR Customer Care department colleagues.
- Coordinate the effective roll out and management of technical and non-technical training across ZEEKR EU workshops.
You have probably done something like this:
- Most likely with a background in franchising or partner development.
- A technical background in a transport-related service role is desirable.
- Experience in a consumer-focused background is desirable.
- An interest in digital programs and solutions in either automotive or a comparable industry.
- Experience of working in roles that utilize strong analytical skills and a data first approach.
- Effective managerial experience.
To thrive at ZEEKR we believe that you have the courage to take initiative with trust and care and you don’t mind getting your hands dirty. You are highly innovative and have a great ability to adapt and perform in a constantly changing, fast-paced, highly demanding work environment. Like us, you believe it’s important to have a passion to work in an international and multicultural environment with the desire and ability to embrace the diversity of people, perspectives, and styles.
We think that you:
- Have a strong people and customer centric mind and behavior.
- You have a customer focused approach and dare to make decisions.
- A strong communicator and fluent in English.
- Are already based in or have the desire to relocate to Amsterdam.
- Have a legal permit to live and work in the Netherlands.
To thrive at ZEEKR we believe that you have the courage to lead with trust and care and you don’t mind getting your hands dirty. You are highly innovative and have a great ability to adapt and perform in a constantly changing, fast-paced, highly demanding work environment. Like us, you believe it’s important to have a passion to work in an international and multicultural environment with the desire and ability to embrace the diversity of people, perspectives, and styles.
Do you want to join us in our journey? Welcome to contact us for more information
Aina Elnan, Executive Search Consultant, email@example.com, +46 737 73 13 53 for questions regarding the recruitment process.
Last Application date: 2023-03-31
Apply today, we will perform ongoing selection during the application period.
We look forward to hearing from you.
In the recruitment process for this role a background check will be carried out for the final candidate.
Please note that due to GDPR regulations we can only accept applications sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
- ZEEKR EU
- Customer Care
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Some extra fuel for our co-drivers
30 days of paid vacation and additional 8 days paid ATK-days annually for full time employees. The ATK-days are set by the company, and often placed in connection to the national holidays.
Short Term Incentive (STI)
We want to reward your performance! You are therefore eligible to our annual STI program. The program is designed with one part connected to the business result, since we are a team, and another part connected to your individual achievements.
Flexible workplace and a modern office space in great location
At CEVT we believe that where you do your work is best determined and agreed upon within each team – among you, your team, and your manager.
Our bright and modern office, Uni3 by Geely, is located at Lindholmen, close to the city center of Gothenburg, a vibrant innovation hub and technology cluster.
...we do have a Collective Agreement with the unions. For instance, pensions and insurances are regulated by Teknikavtalet. We also have Wellness allowance, Benefit portal and favorable private leasing of cars from the Geely family.
We’ll meet the demands of tomorrow’s global market by doing something entirely new. CEVT is an innovation centre focused on finding smarter ways within mobility – through modular development, ground-breaking virtual engineering, software systems development and continuous innovation.
Service Network Development Manager
Loading application form
Already working at CEVT?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.