CEVT is here to make urban mobility enjoyable, smart and sustainable. We fast-track innovation and transform ideas into pioneering technology solutions. Automotive is in our DNA and intelligent mobility is our core. We serve society with sustainable mobility solutions, both private and shared.
As part of ZEEKR and the Geely family, one of the most innovative and fastest growing global mobility groups, our work comes to life in products and services from world-leading brands. CEVT was built by people from all over the world.
We’re flexible, fast, and always in motion.
Are you the one who knows automotive electrical systems and can see the whole picture where others can’t? Do you cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives, and dare to believe that you can make possible what others think is impossible? If your answer is yes to both questions, you could be our Senior System Engineer EE Architect and member of our team.
Intelligent Platform Department at CEVT is responsible for the development and verification of on-board electrical and off-board cloud architecture, enabling feature development for fleet customers, vehicle users and service users. Computing Architecture within Intelligent Platform is a Center of Expertise and Excellence for in-vehicle electrical architecture within CEVT, ZEEKR and Geely Group. Our goal is to contribute to the development and deliveries of best-in-class in-vehicle electrical architecture design including topology, function allocation, vehicle mode management, signal database and network management.
What are the possibilities for you as Senior System Engineer EE Architect?
We are confident that you have a holistic view of the in-vehicle electrical architecture with an understanding of the relevant challenges, opportunities and activities to be able to contribute as subject-matter specialist. At the same time, we help you in understanding our needs so that you see the potential of making a difference.
- Participate in architectural / functional / concept investigations for future and current ZEEKR / Geely / Volvo / Lynk&Co electrical systems.
- Lead resolution of electrical system issues on future platforms.
- Guide module owners in best practice design.
- Act to resolve disputes and make tradeoffs.
- Oversee, guide and approve function allocation.
- Find common solutions cross-platform and to reduce complexity.
- Support to create System Design Descriptions.
- Support cross-company “process, methods & tools” development.
Is it You?
We understand that you are highly attractive to many prospective employers because of your in-depth knowledge and strong technical skills, well-recognized experience and above all, personality. In addition, you are someone who loves challenges in finding efficient solutions and have the following qualifications:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. engineering degree.
- At least 5 years’ experience from automotive industry including good experience of automotive electrical system development.
- Experience from any Volvo Car or CEVT projects GEEA / SPA2 / GPA projects is very advantageous.
- Experience in Systemweaver / Carweaver / SETool is very advantageous.
- Experience in System Safety (ISO26262) is very advantageous.
- Previous experience with Power Supply is advantageous.
- Previous experience in VMM and ethernet/CAN communication protocols is advantageous.
- Experience in PMTi (process, methods, tools & information) work is advantageous.
- Good competence of in-vehicle communication and SW engineering.
Like us, you believe that great teams are about personalities, not just skills. We believe that your down-to-earth and inspiring personality make you get things done in a pragmatic and proactive way while having fun. It is important to have a positive mindset and “we-can-do-it” attitude, while taking collaborative and structured approach to reach the best possible outcome under the given circumstances.
You effectively communicate technical concepts and ideas to stakeholders and customers at all levels in English. Prioritization skills and agile mindset along with your ability to see the bigger picture and eliminate roadblocks make it easier for you to deal with ambiguity, work under demanding conditions and create a successful working climate in these situations. Last but not the least, you have cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture.
We believe in teams that take maximum advantage of strengths inherent in diversity and inclusion. We find that inclusive and balanced working teams increase group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solutions.
Are you curious to hear more about the opportunity? Do you want to join us in our journey? Welcome to contact us for more information:
Daniel Broman, Head of Computing Architecture, +46 721 843 922, firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding the position
Kristina Larsson Djokovic, Senior Recruiter, 072-988 85 44, email@example.com for questions regarding the recruitment process
Last application date: 2022-08-21
Apply today, we will perform ongoing selection during the application period.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to GDPR regulations we can only accept applications and CV's sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
Working at CEVT
We are engineers, developers and innovators from around the world. Joined together by entrepreneurship, our unique blend of Chinese and Scandinavian culture and a belief in a smarter more sustainable future.
- Supportive and creative work environment
- 30 days of vacation and additional 8 days paid ATK- days annually
- Great office location at Lindholmen