CEVT is here to make urban mobility enjoyable, smart and sustainable. We fast-track innovation and transform ideas into pioneering technology solutions. Automotive is in our DNA and intelligent mobility is our core. We serve society with sustainable mobility solutions, both private and shared.
As part of ZEEKR and the Geely family, one of the most innovative and fastest growing global mobility groups, our work comes to life in products and services from world-leading brands. CEVT was built by people from all over the world. We’re flexible, fast, and always in motion.
Are you the one who can see how to modularize cloud software where others can’t? Do you cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives, and dare to believe that you can make possible what others think is impossible? If your answer is yes to both questions, you could be our Data Architect and member of our team.
Intelligent Platform Department at CEVT is responsible for the development and verification of on-board electrical and off-board cloud architecture, enabling feature development for fleet customers, vehicle users and service users. Cloud & Data Architecture within Intelligent Platform is responsible for the connectivity and data platforms within CEVT, ZEEKR and Geely Group. Our goal is to contribute to the development and deliveries of best-in-class backend connectivity solutions for our customers.
What are the possibilities for you as Cloud Solution Architect?
We are confident that you can support us in our journey towards building cloud-based services for connected vehicles. To thrive in this role, we think that not only do you have a passion for cutting edge technology and software development, but also to take part in forming a brand-new development organization with the values, mindset and software development culture to become the most attractive workplace in Gothenburg.
As cloud solution architect you will be part of the architecture team as well as responsible for one or several part of our platform (core, base, domain, application, infrastructure) and report to Lead Cloud Architect. At the same time, we help you in understanding our needs so that you see the potential of making a difference.
- Define architecture and distribute services over vehicle, cloud, mobile and third-party suppliers.
- Plan management and use of services throughout the life cycle.
- Define support systems and integrations, as well as requirements for infrastructure.
- Define solution based on existing solutions also considering cost and timing feasibility.
- Work together with the business to define to requirements for new service.
- Work as a part of a cross-functional development team to implement, design, deliver the solution.
- Based on experience, propose new technologies and innovations to be introduced.
Is it You?
We understand that you are highly attractive to many prospective employers because of your in-depth knowledge and strong technical skills, well-recognized experience and above all, personality. In addition, you are someone who loves challenges in finding efficient solutions and have the following qualifications:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. engineering degree.
- Experience of working with cloud-based service development, management and infrastructure
- Experience of working with Service oriented architecture e.g., micro service architecture
- Experience of working with reactive/event driven architecture
- >3 years’ experience of requirements analysis, service design and solution architecture
- >5 years’ experience of software development
- Experience from the infotainment area, specifically related to Connectivity, telematic or IoT is an advantage
Like us, you believe that great teams are about personalities, not just skills. We believe that your down-to-earth and inspiring personality make you get things done in a pragmatic and proactive way while having fun. It is important to have a positive mindset and “we-can-do-it” attitude, while taking collaborative and structured approach to reach the best possible outcome under the given circumstances.
You effectively communicate technical concepts and ideas to stakeholders and customers at all levels in English. Prioritization skills and agile mindset along with your ability to see the bigger picture and eliminate roadblocks make it easier for you to deal with ambiguity, work under demanding conditions and create a successful working climate in these situations. Last but not the least, you have cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture.
We believe in teams that take maximum advantage of strengths inherent in diversity and inclusion. We find that inclusive and balanced working teams increase group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solutions.
Are you curious to hear more about the opportunity? Do you want to join us in our journey? Welcome to contact us for more information:
Daniella Lindberg, acting Head of Cloud & Data Architecture, +46 738 62 17 40, firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding the position
Kristina Larsson Djokovic, Senior Recruiter, 072-988 85 44, email@example.com for questions regarding the recruitment process
Last application date: 2022-08-21
Apply today, we will perform ongoing selection during the application period.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to GDPR regulations we can only accept applications and CV's sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
Working at CEVT
We are engineers, developers and innovators from around the world. Joined together by entrepreneurship, our unique blend of Chinese and Scandinavian culture and a belief in a smarter more sustainable future.
- Supportive and creative work environment
- 30 days of vacation and additional 8 days paid ATK- days annually
- Great office location at Lindholmen