CEVT is here to make urban mobility enjoyable, smart and sustainable. We fast-track innovation and transform ideas into pioneering technology solutions. Automotive is in our DNA and intelligent mobility is our core. We serve society with sustainable mobility solutions, both private and shared.
As part of ZEEKR and the Geely family, one of the most innovative and fastest growing global mobility groups, our work comes to life in products and services from world-leading brands. CEVT was built by people from all over the world.
We’re flexible, fast, and always in motion.
Are you the one who can be accountable for our overall cloud solutions and the value delivered? Do you cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives, and dare to believe that you can make possible what others think is impossible? If your answer is yes to both questions, you could be our Lead Product Owner and member of our team.
Intelligent Platform Department at CEVT is responsible for the development and verification of on-board electrical and off-board cloud architecture, enabling feature development for fleet customers, vehicle users and service users. Cloud & Data Architecture within Intelligent Platform is responsible for the connectivity and data platforms within CEVT, ZEEKR and Geely Group. Our goal is to contribute to the development and deliveries of best-in-class backend connectivity solutions for our customers.
What are the possibilities for you as Lead Product Owner?
The Cloud and Data Architecture Department is responsible for the connectivity, data and service platforms within CEVT. We are now looking for a Lead Product Owner leading a team of product owners, be responsible for and drive the product.
To thrive in this role, we think that not only do you have a passion for cutting edge technology and software development, but also to take part in forming a brand-new development organization with the values, mindset, and software development culture to become the most attractive workplace in Gothenburg.
- Take responsibility for aligning the development initiatives undertaken by the department.
- Be accountable for maintaining unified high-level processes for development, requirements, documentation, and issue handling throughout the department.
- Be accountable for the long-term roadmap for products and deliveries related to the project involvements from the department.
- Be a team leader for the Product Owners.
- Be a member of the Cloud & Data architecture line and steering team.
- Manage, report to and work with CEVT stakeholders and external suppliers and partners.
- Empower teams in decision making.
- Align product visions and objectives for the department.
- Work closely with the architects to maintain and guard the integrity of the platform(s).
- Take responsibility for the Cloud and Data backlog and prioritize.
- Drive & facility task forces when needed to secure quality of the production environment.
- Secure proper planning and meetings are in place to support development teams.
Is it You?
We understand that you are highly attractive to many prospective employers because of your in-depth knowledge and strong technical skills, well-recognized experience and above all, personality. In addition, you are someone who loves challenges in finding efficient solutions and have the following qualifications:
- Proven track-record of leading teams
- Several years’ work experience as product owner
- Development background is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with software development concepts and way of working
- Familiar with software development tools
- Project Management skills is highly valued
- “Get things done” mindset is preferred
Like us, you believe that great teams are about personalities, not just skills. We believe that your down-to-earth and inspiring personality make you get things done in a pragmatic and proactive way while having fun. It is important to have a positive mindset and “we-can-do-it” attitude, while taking collaborative and structured approach to reach the best possible outcome under the given circumstances.
You effectively communicate technical concepts and ideas to stakeholders and customers at all levels in English. Prioritization skills and agile mindset along with your ability to see the bigger picture and eliminate roadblocks make it easier for you to deal with ambiguity, work under demanding conditions and create a successful working climate in these situations. Last but not the least, you have cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture.
We believe in teams that take maximum advantage of strengths inherent in diversity and inclusion. We find that inclusive and balanced working teams increase group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solutions.
Are you curious to hear more about the opportunity? Do you want to join us in our journey? Welcome to contact us for more information:
Daniella Lindberg, acting Head of Cloud & Data Architecture, +46 738 62 17 40, email@example.com for questions regarding the position
Kristina Larsson Djokovic, Senior Recruiter, 072-988 85 44, firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding the recruitment process
Last application date: 2022-08-21
Apply today, we will perform ongoing selection during the application period. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to GDPR regulations we can only accept applications and CV's sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
Working at CEVT
We are engineers, developers and innovators from around the world. Joined together by entrepreneurship, our unique blend of Chinese and Scandinavian culture and a belief in a smarter more sustainable future.
- Supportive and creative work environment
- 30 days of vacation and additional 8 days paid ATK- days annually
- Great office location at Lindholmen