CEVT is an innovation and development company at the forefront of mobility. Modular development, ground-breaking virtual engineering, software development and continuous innovation enable us to deliver world-class technology. Today we deliver to different automotive brands in the Geely family such as Geely Auto, Volvo Cars, and Lynk & Co and are based at Lindholmen in Gothenburg.
As Legal Counsel at CEVT you will be a part of the CEVT Legal & IP team – a dynamic mix of professionals with different backgrounds. You will work independently besides our other Legal Counsels, with a cooperative and knowledge sharing mindset.
In this role you will handle and advice on a wide range of commercial legal matters in an international context, and there will be occasional traveling. This position is a great opportunity for a driven talent to grow as a lawyer, take responsibility over legal projects and to gain experience in all aspects of working as an in-house counsel in challenging and truly global environment.
What we see you’ll contribute with
- Advice on and manage a variation of legal matters
- Negotiate, prepare and review agreements
- Drive legal matters with the aim to secure CEVT strategic objectives
- Coordinate external Legal Counsel and assure quality of work
- Advice on legal and compliance risks associated with said strategic objectives
- Advice on internal legal policies, directives, guidelines etc.
- Stay informed about and share applicable laws and regulations and legal developments in Europe
- Support in legal trainings/educations
You and your skills
- The ideal candidate will be a European qualified lawyer
- At least 5 years working experience at a law firm or in-house legal department
- Several years of professional experience with contract reviews in the automotive area in a huge international company or a renominate law firm
- Expert in one or more of the following areas: product liability, artificial intelligence, IT, competition, antitrust or electro law.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of commercial and/or contract law and procedures
- Demonstrated proficiency in negotiating, preparing and reviewing agreements
- Excellent English skills; Swedish and/or Chinese or any other language is a plus
Is it you?
At CEVT you will be part of a global company with people who want to do great things and enjoy doing it. We encourage initiative, believe in a multicultural environment, and enjoy helping others grow.
To thrive in this role, we believe you to be a communicative person with a high commercial awareness and degree of professionalism who enjoys working in a changing environment. We that to be successful in this role you need strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills. You are creative, adaptive and business minded in your work, in order to support an organization with a high focus on innovation.
For more information please contact:
Sören Bezzegh, General Counsel, email@example.com, +46 73862 18 54 , questions regarding the position
Kristina Larsson Djokovic, Senior Recruiter, +46 72 988 85 44 for questions regarding the recruitment process
Last application date: 2022-12-31
Apply today. We will perform ongoing selection during the application period. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to GDPR regulations we can only accept applications sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
Working at CEVT
We are engineers, developers and innovators from around the world. Joined together by entrepreneurship, our unique blend of Chinese and Scandinavian culture and a belief in a smarter more sustainable future.
- Supportive and creative work environment
- 30 days of vacation and additional 8 days paid ATK- days annually
- Great office location at Lindholmen Science Park