CEVT is here to make urban mobility enjoyable, smart and sustainable. We fast-track innovation and transform ideas into pioneering technology solutions. Automotive is in our DNA and intelligent mobility is our core. We serve society with sustainable mobility solutions, both private and shared.
As part of ZEEKR and the Geely family, one of the most innovative and fastest growing global mobility groups, our work comes to life in products and services from world-leading brands. CEVT was built by people from all over the world. We’re flexible, fast, and always in motion.
We currently have the following job opening: Lead of Strategic Product Planning
As Lead of Strategic Product Planning role, you belong to the Product Portfolio Strategy team and have the responsibility to define the well balanced & competitive strategic mobility products proposal (physical and digital) based on the overall market trend.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Takes full ownership of the strategic mobility products proposal (physical and digital) by working with cross functional team (internal and external partnerships).
- Develops mobility market & business insights to lead future mobility products life cycle management, to meet the business growth strategy (business scope, products & service strategy, market entry, etc.,).
- Responsible to balance or optimize the portfolio efficiency (resource, cost, performance, etc.,) by working with key stakeholders.
- Any other added on tasks based on business needs.
Profile and Background
- 7+ years of product/portfolio planning (vehicles and digital products) and other related area working experience
- Solid knowledge of the following areas:
- Key mobility eco system status and future trend
- Deep knowledge about customers for different business models (B2B, B2C)
- Digital service business (big IT or software company working experience is a big PLUS)
- Regulations with focus on EU
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication in English skills, written and spoken
- Academic degree or the equivalent working experience
- Creativity to identify efficiency and improvement opportunities
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, especially Asian – European culture
- Self-motivated, self starter, confident to drive complicated tasks with cross functional team
- Documented and successful managerial experience with excellent ability to motivate people
- Courage in leading with trust and care, and drive for results in an ever-changing environment
For more information please contact:
Zhongli Zhang , Head of Product Strategy, email@example.com, for questions regarding the position.
Kristina Larsson, Senior recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 72 988 85 44 for questions regarding the recruitment process.
Last Application date: 2022-05-31
Apply today, we will perform ongoing selection during the application period.
We look forward to hearing from you.
In the recruitment process for this role a background check will be carried out for the final candidate.
Please note that due to GDPR regulations we can only accept applications sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
Working at CEVT
We are engineers, developers and innovators from around the world. Joined together by entrepreneurship, our unique blend of Chinese and Scandinavian culture and a belief in a smarter more sustainable future.
Supportive and creative work environment
30 days of vacation and additional 6 days paid ATK- days annually
- Great office location at Lindholmen Science Park