CEVT is an innovation and development company at the forefront of mobility. Modular development, ground-breaking virtual engineering, software development and continuous innovation enable us to deliver world-class technology. Today we deliver to different automotive brands in the Geely family such as Geely Auto, Volvo Cars, and Lynk & Co and are based at Lindholmen in Gothenburg.
We are now looking for a Function Owner for Infotainment and Connectivity working with Infotainment and Internet connection function area to help us define new exciting services.
You will also help us transform from a traditional automotive waterfall ways-of-working to an agile environment, hence previous experience in agile transformation is especially meriting.
As the responsible function owner for connected vehicles you will be working in close collaboration with suppliers, component owners and system owners to create world leading connectivity solutions. The focus will be on our European products, but you will also work in close collaboration with our innovation and advanced engineering team.
In this role, travels to Asia may be needed (approx. 3-5 per year).
At CEVT you will be part of a global company with people who want to do great things and enjoy doing it. We encourage initiative, believe in a multicultural environment, and enjoy helping others grow.
This is what you will be doing most of the time:
• Requirements handling of functional requirements
• Handshake and explain requirements with suppliers
• Plan, track and manage features of projects
• Work closely with customers and stakeholders across organizations to make sure that the platform provides value to the customers
• Work in close collaboration with brand representatives
• Drive and encourage a culture of data-driven decisions
• Support the SW developing teams in quality analysis and product improvements
Suitable background and experiences
• M.Sc. or B.Sc in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Product Engineering, or comparable programs
• At least 5 years of experience in automotive system engineering
• Requirement handling tool (preferred System weaver)
• Good understanding of automotive connectivity and cloud services.
• Knowledge in V2X technology is advantage
• Knowledge of Infotainment and vehicle architecture
• Experience with software architecture considerations and agile software development method
• JIRA or other backlog handling tools
• You have a solid experience working as a function owner and with cross functional teams.
• Used to work in an agile and scrum environment is a plus
• Software development experience is a plus
• Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
Is it you?
We are looking for a self-starter who is analytical, detail oriented and have a strong sense of curiosity. You are an inspiring and motivating leader that are great at supporting teams to get things done. Moreover, you are comfortable in pushing the boundaries of what is possible to define new features and services in order make our solutions exciting, new and breath-taking.
You have an ability to learn from others quickly as well as teach and lead others, and apply knowledge to practice.
You are comfortable with ambiguity and you can work well autonomously as well as inn a team in cross functional environment with high tempo and constantly changing prerequisites and conditions. In this role you will have to communicate concepts and ideas to stakeholders and customers at all levels and therefore we expect you to have strong interpersonal, communication and convincing skills. Moreover, you possess a drive for changes and implementations, and you always take accountability for the tasks that you are responsible.
Last but not least, cultural sensitivity and curiosity, especially Asian - European culture, are also important to us.
Are you curious to hear more about the opportunity? Do you want to join us in our journey? For more information please contact:
Martin Adebahr, Head of Customer Features, +46 729 88 82 73, Martin.Adebahr@cevt.se, for questions regarding the position
Egle Celedinaite, Senior Recruiter, +46 738 62 18 28 for questions regarding the recruitment process
Last application date: 2021-12-16
Apply today. We will perform ongoing selection during the application period. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to GDPR regulations we can only accept applications sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
Working at CEVT
We are engineers, developers, and innovators from around the world. Joined together by entrepreneurship, our unique blend of Chinese and Scandinavian culture and a belief in a smarter more sustainable future.
• Supportive and creative work environment
• 30 days of vacation and additional 8 days paid ATK- days annually
• Great office location at Lindholmen Science