CEVT is an innovation and development company at the forefront of mobility. Modular development, ground-breaking virtual engineering, software development and continuous innovation enable us to deliver world-class technology.
Today we deliver to different automotive brands in the Geely family such as Geely Auto, Volvo Cars, and Lynk & Co and are based at Lindholmen in Gothenburg.
Are you skilled in Business Development for for Propulsion systems? Start reading!
Hybrid Transmission is a part of CEVT, however, operationally Hybrid Transmission works together with Geely Powertrain as a part of global a powertrain and propulsion development organization.
Geely Powertrain develops technologically advanced and efficient electric hybrid and fully electric propulsion systems for Geely Auto, Proton, Lotus, LEVC, LYNK & CO and Volvo Cars. Geely Powertrain also supplies third-party manufacturers, providing exciting growth opportunities. The gradual electrification of the automotive industry means there will be significant ongoing demand for efficient hybrid powertrains alongside fully electric offerings. Geely Powertrain has the resources, scale and expertise to develop these powertrains.
Do you enjoy doing great things? We do, and we are looking for a Senior Business Development Officer to join us in our work to expand Geelys footprint on the European market.
As our Senior Business Development Officer you will play an important part in all marketing and sales operations of electrified powertrains. The Senior Business Development officer is a new role within Hybrid Transmission and you will play a key role in realizing this strategy. You will join a team that is dedicated to deliver innovative solutions to demanding customers. The team members are proud of their professionalism, motivation and level of skills. Business growth in Europe is a part of the Geely Powertrain Strategy. We work closely with our Chinese colleagues, and you will collaborate on a daily basis with the commercial- and engineering teams in Sweden and China.
This is what you will do most of the time:
- Actively seek and initiate contacts with potential customers in Europe. Typical customers are vehicle OEMs, but other potential customers outside the passenger car industry will also be approached.
- Identify and involve key customer stakeholders, plan suitable activities and market messages to move customers' decision process forward.
- Coordinate and lead internal sales resources, such as technical project leader and the global sales team in Geely Powertrain.
- Loop back customer insights to CEVT and Geely Powertrain engineering and business teams.
- Refine the value proposition.
- Represent Geely Powertrain in commercial and technical events.
You and your skills
- Solid background in European automotive sales and business development.
- Solid understanding and skills in navigating OEMs commercial, technical and business domains.
- Track record of successfully creating new business for complex and highly integrated systems in large corporations.
- Successful history of working with mid and senior level technical teams, purchasing and management.
- MSc in relevant area – Mechanical/Electrical/Automation Engineering etc.
- 7 years of experience from European industry – sales, purchasing and/or engineering.
- Knowledge of automotive industry and solutions is desirable.
- Startup and growth company experience is a major advantage.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills in both technical and business environments (Fluency in Chineseand/or Swedish/German/French/Italian is an added bonus)
For this role, we are looking for someone with the ability to work independently as well as an excellent capability to collaborate and cooperate with others.
You are a self-driven individual with an analytical mindset and you are always curious about finding new solutions to problems at hand.
Ability to work in a high profile and often high pressure multi-cultural environment is important and your ability to see the bigger picture and eliminate roadblocks make it easier for you to deal with ambiguity. You have the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts and ideas to stakeholders and customers at all levels in English. Cultural awareness, especially Asian - European culture, is also very important for this role.
We believe in teams that take maximum advantage of strengths inherent in diversity and inclusion. We find that inclusive and balanced working teams increase group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solutions.
Are you curious to hear more about the opportunity? Do you want to join us in our journey? Welcome to contact us for more information:
Albert Pettersson, Head of Hybrid Transmission, +46 721 84 37 34, firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding the position
Kristina Larsson, Senior recruiter, email@example.com, +46 72 988 85 44 for questions regarding the recruitment process.
Last Application date: 2021-12-12
Apply today, we will perform ongoing selection during the application period.
We look forward to hearing from you.
In the recruitment process for this role a background check will be carried out for the final candidate.
Please note that due to GDPR regulations we can only accept applications sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
Working at CEVT
We are engineers, developers and innovators from around the world. Joined together by entrepreneurship, our unique blend of Chinese and Scandinavian culture and a belief in a smarter more sustainable future.
Supportive and creative work environment
30 days of vacation and additional 8 days paid ATK- days annually
- Great office location at Lindholmen Science Park