CEVT is an innovation and development company at the forefront of mobility. Modular development, ground-breaking virtual engineering, software development and continuous innovation enable us to deliver world-class technology. Today we deliver to different automotive brands in the Geely family such as Geely Auto, Volvo Cars, and Lynk & Co and are based at Lindholmen in Gothenburg.
The Mission of Vehicle Homologation & Compliance at CEVT is:
- To ensure knowledge of Product Compliance Requirements for all applicable markets
- To lead the organization in securing Vehicle Homologation and Product Compliance for markets outside China
We are currently looking for an additional Program Homologation Manager, to manage project planning, budgeting, and execution of all Homologation deliverables in the projects.
This is an expert role where you will be controlling and developing the homologation deliverables in different programs. You are expected to secure vehicle homologation & compliance according to developed processes, drive and lead your SME colleagues within the group, communicate and negotiate with project management and Quality management and be overall responsible for communication with the Technichal Service sourced for your program. Based at Lindholmen, Gothenburg, you will also be working closely with SMEs, Attribute and System Lead roles at CEVT as well as with colleagues at Geely & Zeekr in China. Since the role is a senior role in the group you are also expected to drive development of the homologation processes together with your colleagues to constantly improve our way of working. You will also be responsible to estimate and keep track of the homologation budget within your project.
To thrive in this role, we believe you are a structured and responsible individual who has a substantial experience of the legal requirements within several expertise areas and of working with Vehicle Regulations in general. You also need to have experience of project and budget management and of leading other experts. We believe that you will be excited to be at the forefront of where the automotive industry is heading in the future!
Main focus in your role
To act as Program Homologation Lead within different projects:
- Budget, Planning & Forecast of homologation work
- Sourcing of needed suppliers (ex Technichal Service)
- Part of Project team and strong support in Homologation & Compliance issues to project management and quality management
- To co-ordinate and supervise homologation and certification activities to be performed by several SMEs
- To work as main stakeholder in communication with external authorities and technical service etc.
Suitable background and experiences
- Solid and documented experience of homologation and certification administration within automotive
- Solid and proven technical background in several areas of expertise within the area of Vehicle Homologation.
- Proven experience of project and people management
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Good ability to be able to understand and summarize new legal requirements
- Experience of System Weaver for requirement setting is beneficial.
Is it you?
At CEVT you will be part of a global company with people who want to do great things and enjoy doing it. We encourage initiative, believe in a multicultural environment, and enjoy helping others grow.
We think that to succeed in this role you have to be highly analytical and self-motivated, adept at working independently in a cross functional environment with constantly changing prerequisites and conditions. Moreover, we believe you have ability to lead and inspire while showing courage and professionalism when driving regulatory issues. We also think that to be successful in this role you need strong communications and collaboration skills in order to build consensus and to strengthen cooperation with various stakeholders. Last but not least you always take accountability for your own actions and results.
We believe in teams that take maximum advantage of strengths inherent in diversity and inclusion. We find that inclusive and balanced working teams increase group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solutions.
For more information please contact:
Hiring manager Katarina Sundin, Head of Vehicle Homologation & Quality, email@example.com, +46 729 888105, for questions regarding the position
Egle Celedinaite, Senior Recruiter, +46 738 62 18 28, for questions regarding the recruitment process
Last application date: 2021-12-05
Apply today. We will perform ongoing selection during the application period. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to GDPR regulations we can only accept applications sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
Working at CEVT
We are engineers, developers and innovators from around the world. Joined together by entrepreneurship, our unique blend of Chinese and Scandinavian culture and a belief in a smarter more sustainable future.
- Supportive and creative work environment
- 30 days of vacation and additional 8 days paid ATK- days annually
- Great office location at Lindholmen Science Park