CEVT is an innovation and development company at the forefront of mobility. Modular development, ground-breaking virtual engineering, software development and continuous innovation enable us to deliver world-class technology. Today we deliver to different automotive brands in the Geely family such as Geely Auto, Volvo Cars, and Lynk & Co and are based at Lindholmen in Gothenburg.
Do you like to think big? Do you want to be a part of creating mobility solutions that are entirely new? We are on the lookout for top-notch safety experts with a focus on AI technologies to join our Autonomous Drive leading team. You will build the extensible system, architecture and platform foreseeing the full potential of Autonomous Mobility services of the future. At CEVT we will build an eco-system based on our key partnerships and research projects to be on the front end of the Autonomous Drive in the Geely family and in the world.
You will become an impactful player on a team of collaborative people with deep knowledge in various domains, such as, but not limited to, distributed systems, Functional Safety (ISO 26262), SOTIF, AI technologies, vehicle architecture, cloud-based AI solutions, embedded systems, Big data analysis and SW, passive safety, and ADAS/AD function.
As our AD Specialist, you will be based in Lindholmen, Gothenburg, but you will collaborate on a daily basis with the engineering teams in Sweden and China as well as 3rd party suppliers.
This is what you will do most of the time:
- Mix of research, industry and ISO development follow up, with an emphasis on securing the safety of the AI technologies. You will be expert in the system safety design of the state-of-the-art techniques to achieve world class results which will allow the safe development of autonomous driving features and advanced driver assistant systems.
- Define architectures to meet functional safety requirements
- Assist CEVT to establish processes and expectations for failure modes and effects analyses (FMEA), fault tree analyses (FTA), probabilistic risk assessments (PRA), and functional and technical safety concepts (FSC, TSC), etc…
- Establish, implement, and manage the work-tracking system for the functional safety team related to Autonomous drive
- Interface with potential company partners regarding CEVT functional safety strategy, compliance, and safety cases. Deliver, communication and escalation of Safety Project Plan Metrics with internal and external stakeholders to Manager
- Supports the Manager in approval / sign-off of Functional Safety Work Products which include AI technologies as developed by a project
- Provide technical lead in Advance Engineering projects to research on new technology.
You and your skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer science, Computer engineering or similar
- Documented experience with Functional Safety Standards (ISO26262, IEC61508, SOTIF, etc.)
- Good understanding of A-SPICE base practices or similar.
- Hands-on experience with Product Development Life Cycle (System/ Hardware/ Software in the automotive domain) and thorough system knowledge (ECU, Sensors, AD/ADAS Software stack)
- Understanding of programming concepts and strong technical ability with an emphasis on autonomy, autonomous driving, SLAM, robotics (ROS, ROS2, DDS, ZeroMQ, etc.).
- Experience in coding - one or more of C++11, Python, image- and/or signal processing or similar and applied research in the autonomy / ADAS space.
- Capable of working as a member of a team across several cross-functional disciplines, including with external stakeholders.
- Working experience with software engineers to debug issues, identify new requirements, and improve workflows ‘to deliver AD technology leading the market trends’
- Meritorious is previous knowledge of:
- ISO/IEC TR 5469 - Functional Safety & AI
- ISO/NP PAS 8800 Road Vehicles -- Safety and Artificial Intelligence
- ISO/IEC TR 24 029:2021
- Thoroughness and attention to details
- Proven leadership experience
- Fluent in English (Speaking and Writing)
Software and IT: (See above).
For more information, please contact:
Anders Karlsson, Vice President ADAS-AD, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Alejandro Morate, email@example.com for questions regarding position
Kristina Larsson, Senior Recruiter, 072-988 85 44, firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding the recruitment process
Last application date: 2021-11-02
Apply today, we will perform ongoing selection during the application period.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to GDPR regulations we can only accept applications and CV's sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
Working at CEVT
We are engineers, developers and innovators from around the world. Joined together by entrepreneurship, our unique blend of Chinese and Scandinavian culture and a belief in a smarter more sustainable future.
- Supportive and creative work environment
- 30 days of vacation and additional 8 days paid ATK- days annually
- Great office location at Lindholmen