CEVT is an innovation and development company at the forefront of mobility. Modular development, ground-breaking virtual engineering, software development and continuous innovation enable us to deliver world-class technology. Today we deliver to different automotive brands in the Geely family such as Geely Auto, Volvo Cars, and Lynk & Co and are based at Lindholmen in Gothenburg.
Do you see the relation across Vision Zero, Mobility Solutions and Safety? Do you cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives, and dare to believe that you can make possible what others think is impossible? If your answer is yes to both questions, you could be our “System Safety Specialist” and new member of our team.
The Intelligent Platform Department at CEVT is responsible for the development and verification of onboard electrical and off-board cloud architecture, enabling feature development for fleet customers, vehicle users and service users. Secure Platform within Intelligent Platform is a Center of Expertise and Excellence in System Safety and Product Cybersecurity within CEVT and Geely Group. Our goal is to contribute to the development and delivery of best-in-class safe and secure products and services to our customers.
What are the possibilities for you as System Safety Specialist?
We are confident that you have a holistic view of System and Functional Safety area and a solid understanding of the relevant challenges, opportunities and activities to be able to contribute as a subject-matter specialist. At the same time, we help you in understanding our needs so that you see the potential of making a difference. You will
- Be responsible to establish and promote a holistic view of System and Functional Safety areas based on state-of-the-art practices, emerging technologies, business needs and customer use cases, considering base vehicles and SDS (Self Driving System)
- Review technical concepts and solutions as well as be active in resolving safety issues
- Act as subject-matter specialist in System Safety regarding technology roadmap and concept studies for future electrical architecture and software platform
- Support product and project management in taking System Safety relevant decisions
- Proactively support CEVT R&D organization with all aspects of system safety, for example, technical guidance, way of working, technical review, etc. in vehicle projects.
- Contribute to the development, deployment and maintenance of safety-relevant processes, templates, instructions and guidelines.
- Perform activities to increase awareness and knowledge within the organization.
Is it You?
We understand that you are highly attractive to many prospective employers because of your passion for safety, in-depth knowledge and strong technical skills, well-recognized experience and above all, personality. In addition, you are someone who loves challenges in finding efficient solutions and have
- Hands-on experience of working with system and functional safety issues and activities at the different phases of the complete product lifecycle from the automotive industry or other relevant industrial domains.
- Experience of working with system and functional safety such at concept phase and product development at the system/software/hardware level
- In-depth knowledge about relevant best practices, standards and regulations from the automotive industry or from other industrial domains, considering electrification, connectivity and automation trends in the automotive industry
- Good knowledge about automotive electrical systems and software
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Electrical, Computer Engineering, IT or equivalent area or equivalent experience
Like us, you believe that great teams are about personalities, not just skills. We believe that your down-to-earth and inspiring personality makes you get things done in a pragmatic and proactive way while having fun. It is important to have a positive mindset and “we-can-do-it” attitude while taking a collaborative and structured approach to reach the best possible outcome under the given circumstances.
You effectively communicate technical concepts and ideas to stakeholders and customers at all levels in English. Prioritization skills and an agile mindset along with your ability to see the bigger picture and eliminate roadblocks make it easier for you to deal with ambiguity, work under demanding conditions and create a successful working climate in these situations. Last but not the least, you have cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture.
We believe in teams that take maximum advantage of strengths inherent in diversity and inclusion. We find that inclusive and balanced working teams increase group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solutions.
Are you curious to hear more about the opportunity? Do you want to join us in our journey? Welcome to contact us for more information:
Mafijul Islam, Head of Secure Platform, +46738621752, firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding the position
Kristina Larsson, Senior Recruiter, 072-988 85 44, email@example.com for questions regarding the recruitment process
Last application date: 2021-10-31
Apply today. We will perform ongoing selection during the application period.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to GDPR regulations we can only accept applications sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
Working at CEVT
We are engineers, developers and innovators from around the world. Joined together by entrepreneurship, our unique blend of Chinese and Scandinavian culture and a belief in a smarter more sustainable future.
- Supportive and creative work environment
- 30 days of vacation and additional 8 days paid ATK- days annually
- Great office location at Lindholmen Science Park